Tuition and Scholarships
2022/2023 Tuition: $32,500 and a $995 registration fee.
Financial assistance is available based on multiple factors.
The Winston School uses an organization called Financial Aid Independent Review, Inc. (FAIR) to collect and interpret financial information. Families who are interested in applying for tuition assistance through our scholarship program may submit an application at ANY TIME.
Please note that FAIR applications submitted after the June 19 deadline may not be funded due to a limit on available funds that are primarily distributed in June. Parents who file their taxes separately must each submit a FAIR application. Students currently receiving financial aid must reapply each year.
To learn more about FAIR or to apply, please consult their website: www.fairapp.com
In order to submit an application, please enter our school code of 166 and password, which is tws166 on the FAIR website.
Link to more information about the FAIR application: Submitting Your Financial Aid Application Online.
Students who are eligible for scholarships need to meet the following criteria and may apply at any time:
- Have completed the admissions process and acceptance to The Winston School
- Supplied all necessary documentation
- Completed the FAIR application
- Have measurable financial need based on documentation supplied in their application packet through the online FAIR application process
- Have a medically-diagnosed learning difference
Optional Fee-Based Services - 2021/2022